Monday, February 14, 2011

2.12.11:

Alice's mum says that these flowers are only in bloom when its her birthday~





WATERMELON POP!













Alice:

gia hoa and xiu came over real quick because my mom wanted them to take a picture of me with my special flower. i've had them at my house for as long as i can remember. they are purple asian magnolias that only bloom on my birthday, so it seems like there is something magical about them.
then we did a quick run downtown to main street. i wanted to go to the new candy shop there to see if they had gold chocolate coins that i will use for my elaborate scheme for sadies... which will be mentioned later when it actually happens! as we were walking..
a stranger said "hello" and me being polite, said "hello" back. then he shouts "FIFTEEN AND DELICIOUS" and i respond "i'm not 15, but thanks for exposing yourself as a pedophile" -waaalllkkk awaayy-
THE NERVE RIGHT!? haha... but i love the attention. i should be treated like a goddess. Unfortunately, there were no chocolates that i wanted, so then went to american vintage and found so adorable things! they were way overpriced though.. so it was a no. There were some shoes there that had not pricing on them so i should have just stole it... but NOOOO there was a guy there that caught me before, and i FELT his stares on my back, so i had to be all good and ask the register "how much are these? there is no price" and then they said "oh uh, i don't know. if there is no price then they aren't for sale."
LIES! i saw her take the shoes and sneak them under the counter... she wanted them for herself. i'm going to go back there to take what is mine <3
annoyingly had to run off to church with my mom.. when gh was driving me there i saw, my friend stephen! several times that night.. it was crazy like FATE!! lol.. but after gia hoa, xiu and i were planning to watch No Strings Attached. we were too late though so we just went to Aimee's house and had a tea party. and saw stephen again.. it was weird lol. Then back to my place, and continued to watch Amelie.

No comments:

Post a Comment