Monday, February 14, 2011

2.11.11: 18 and wild









SWATCH TIMEEEE!!!






he sneaked into the picture sooo cuteee!~


we be cr33pin
OMNOMNOMNOMYUM
ALICE IS A GLEEEKK! 


Dominique's best picture of the fashion show
we all agreed that she was the prettiest model


this guy literally pulled out 3 and more cameras! h@rdcor333!
SHE WENT TO HBHS! REPRESENT!
 
SPUNKEH!

GIVE FREE APPLE STUFF NOW
Alice:
gia hoa and xiu surprise me at my house before school starts and take a whole bunch of pictures of me and i just open the door, bombarded with gifts and balloons! <3
so i carried around balloons and vegan brownies that they made for me, so people at school hugged me and wished me happy birthday, even strangers which was great.
after school i went straight to xiu's house to dye my hair red. of course having black hair, it didn't show up well and only in the sunlight. i'll probably get it done again sometime soon but i'm content with it. i opened the gift she got me and it was the AMAZING BH COSMETICS 120 COLOR PALETTE V.2~~!!!! I was pretty much dancing with joy <3. Gia Hoa got me a small goodie bag with 2 china glaze nail polishes and really pretty falsies... unfortunately i left it in my econ class so i got to go back to school early to take it back. hopefully no one steals it! D:< she says that the rest of my gift will arrive on monday which MEANS she must have ordered it online... giving me HIGH expectations for it... because pretty much everything online is great!
then went to pick up and ice cream cake at baskin robins, took it home, and tried on some new clothes that my mom got me. sasha came to join.. and we went to ConRev to look at yummy sex things. however, gia hoa and xiu have the body of prepubescent girls and thus the people working their got really suspicious and carded us. gh and sasha had their id on them but i don't even have my liscense yet! so they wouldn't let me in the back where all the good stuff were! D:< UGH SO UPSETTING! so i just stole things and thought "if you're not going to consider me 18 i guess you can't put me in jail for theft either, fuck you guys!" :D
THHEEEENNN we all went to south coast plaza to go see the chinese fashion runway show there and to meet up with my good friend Pinky Taylor who was doing live art there. i also bumped into Jake Shaver during his shift at the apple store, had fun there, then went to eat at Ruby's.
Drove back to xiu's house, and played Dance Central on Kinect Xbox360 (i was always the victor ;D)
I HAVE AWESOME DANCE SKILLS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment